Analyze Your Level of Asset Protection Today
Asset Protection is something that must be completed BEFORE a problem arises, and it’s literally illegal to move assets around AFTER a cause of action occurs (not the lawsuit).
Get an Asset Protection Analysis tailored to YOU!
What is an Asset Protection Plan?
Most importantly, it’s a plan created for you at an affordable price, and NOT based on how wealthy you are. Everybody pays the same price with no smoke and mirrors and huge hidden flat fees.
You can take the Plan and implement it yourself, or have our team complete it with transparency and the hope to build a long-term relationship.
Entities created in States across the Country
The Asset Protection Analysis and Plan
The Comprehensive Plan
This Plan includes:
- An initial consultation of one (1) hour with an attorney assigned to your file from start to finish.
- Research and analysis specific to your situation, assets, and risks applied to the laws of the State in which you live.
- A legal Memorandum tailored to you specifically with a checklist of strategies to consider. These will include items such as:
- Creation of entities
- Company Maintenance
- Homestead Exemption
- Tenancy by the Entirety
- Umbrella Insurance
- Equity Stripping
- Domestic Asset Protection Trusts
- Land Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Retirement plan structure and which ones are protected or at risk in some fashion
- Follow up call and/or Final Checklist of suggested action items.
We’ve Been Assisting Clients Nationwide Since 2001
Call us about Asset Protection Plan:
Asset Protection Plan
Our Asset Planning Coordinator, Whitney Ockerman, will call you within (1) one business day to schedule your appointment and get the process started.
7 Attorneys with combined experience of over 60 years in Estate Planning
Mark J. Kohler
Lee W. Chen
Kevin L. Kennedy
Deven L. Munns