Our services include EVERYTHING from start to finish to get Your Estate Plan implemented while working with a real attorney tailoring the documents to You.
Get an Estate Plan Today!
What Is An Estate Plan?
Every Estate Plan includes a Living Will, Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Finances, Living Trust, Memorandum of Special Gifts, Final Instructions, and Location of Important Documents and Family Records.
All compiled in a leather binder for your convenience.
Tailored to the laws of your State for years to come, no matter where you move in the future.
Why Do I Need An Estate Plan?
60% of Americans lack a Will or Estate Planning.
This means that millions of families every year are left to deal with not only the loss of a loved one but with Probate costs, Attorney fees, and Estate Taxes. Not to mention, loss of time and the heartache of family quarrels that might ensue.
COMPLETED ESTATE PLANS
This package includes:
- Will and Revocable Living Trust
- Designate guardians for children, if applicable
- Powers of Attorney for health care and finances, living wills, memorandum of personal property
- 1.5 hour consultation with an attorney going over your wishes and implementation of your ‘Plan’.
- 50% Off Property Transfer and Business Entities into the Trust (County fee additional)
- We never charge excessive flat fees based on a client’s wealth or assets.
- If you need additional time for unique or complex planning, attorney time will be billed at an affordable hourly rate.
We’ve Been Assisting Clients Nationwide Since 2001
Call us about an Estate Plan:
Here is what is included in your Estate Plan Documents
COMPLETE ESTATE PLANNING PACKAGE SUMMARY
The estate planning package consists of many documents tailored to help you stay independent and in control of your life.
- Revocable Living Trust. This is the foundation of your life and estate plan. Your Living Trust avoids a conservatorship, probate, and if married, reduces or eliminates federal estate taxes.
- Certificate of Trust. Selected portions of your Living Trust are included in this document which can be given to your bank, stockbroker, etc. when transferring titled assets into your Living Trust. To maintain the privacy of your Living Trust, this document only includes non-sensitive information required by financial institutions in transferring assets into your Living Trust.
- Assignment of Assets. This document states the inclusion of tangible personal property in your Trust.
- Last Will and Testament/Pour-Over Will. This is a safety net designed to protect you in case any assets are left outside of your Living Trust. This is also where you designate guardians for minor children.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Financial Matters. A document that gives another person the authority to manage your financial affairs in the event of incapacity.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care. A document that gives another person the authority to make health care decisions for you in the event you are unable to decide for yourself.
- Living Wills. A written statement that indicates whether or not you wish to remain on artificial life support in the event of a terminal injury or illness.
- Location of Important Documents & Family Records. This helps you keep a detailed record of the location of important documents (bank accounts, stocks, bonds, safe deposit box, etc.) This is extremely helpful to your Successor Trustee in locating your assets without having to go on a paper chase to find them.
- Funeral and Burial Instructions. You can decide who is in charge of making funeral arrangements, including where and how you are to be buried.
- Final Instructions. This allows you to write your final thoughts and advice to loved ones.
- Funding Instructions. This is an outline to guide you in placing assets into the trusted name.
Our Estate Planning Coordinator, Whitney Ockerman, will call you within (1) one business day to schedule your appointment and get the process started.
7 Attorneys with combined experience of over 60 years in Estate Planning
Mark J. Kohler
Lee W. Chen
Kevin L. Kennedy
Deven L. Munns