Schedule an Appointment

Make A Payment

Home | Services | 990-T Tax Return For IRAs

990-T Tax Return for IRAs

  • Prepare and file IRS form 990-T tax return reporting UBIT (unrelated business income tax) or UDFI (unrelated debt-financed income) to the IRS.
  • Attorney Time billed hourly (not included). If bookkeeping is needed, billed at accountant rates.

$750 for up to three assets, $350 for each additional asset past three.

990-T Tax Return for IRAs