YOU CAN TRULY CREATE AN LLC OWNED BY YOUR IRA, 401K, ROTH, SEP, SIMPLE, KEOGH AND EVEN YOUR HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT!!
There are many excellent Self-Directed IRA custodians that can set-up your account and allow you to invest in a whole host of investments. However, there are very few attorneys that understand the prohibited transaction rules and know how to set up an LLC that qualifies as an “IRA/LLC”. AN IRA/LLC is a company that is owned by your retirement plan that allows you to:
– Combine various retirement accounts and non-retirement funds into one company. The Attorneys and CPAs at KKOS Lawyers have been drafting LLCs and Corporations for all sorts of Retirement Plans for nearly 10 Years!!
• Combine various retirement accounts and non-retirement funds into one company. The Attorneys and CPAs at KKOS Lawyers have been drafting LLCs and Corporations for all sorts of Retirement Plans for over 10 Years.
• Give you ease of control and administration
• Provide increased asset protection for your personal assets if your investment goes bad in your retirement plan (Remember – someone is liable for the management of your IRA’s transactions – Make sure it isn’t you!)
• IRA Custodians cannot give you legal advice or guidance on the set-up of your LLC. YOU are liable if you violate prohibited transactions – Read your custodian’s fine print!
• KKOS Lawyers designs your LLC to comply with IRS, ERISA and DOL regulations.
• You can’t simply design your own LLC Operating Agreement and expect it to comply with all regulatory requirements and your custodian’s compliance department.
• KKOS Lawyers gives you a Memorandum of Law explaining how you operate the company and how to avoid prohibited transactions.
• KKOS Lawyers sends out an annual notice of compliance guidelines you need to follow and changes to be aware of.
• It doesn’t have to be expensive to set up an LLC for your Retirement Plan!
• KKOS Lawyers can set up most IRA/LLCs at a cost of $800 to $1,500, AND your Retirement Plan can pay the bill!