Mark J Kohler
Mark J Kohler
Mark’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- I am a Founding and Senior partner of KKOS and am still active in the day-to-day operations and training within the firm.
- My vision from day one, for myself and the Firm, was to help clients build and protect their American Dream through coordinating their tax, legal, wealth, estate, and asset protection planning.
- My seminars and training have certainly benefited the team at KKOS, but have also helped tens of thousands of small business owners navigate the maze of legal, regulatory, and financial laws to greater success and wealth.
- B.S. Accounting, University of Utah 2006
- M.S. Accounting, University of Utah 2007
- J.D., Willamette University, 2000
- Licensed Attorney in Utah and Idaho
- Licensed CPA in California, Utah, and Idaho
Outside of KKOS
- I am a Founding and Senior Partner at the accounting firm of Kohler & Eyre, CPAs; as well as the Chief Financial Officer and on the Board of Directors for Directed IRA of the Directed Trust Company.
- I’m a national speaker, podcast host, YouTube influencer, blogger and writer for Entrepreneur.com, real estate investor, and avid investor in the crypto space.
- Specifically, I’m the author of The Tax & Legal Playbook, 8 Steps to Start & Grow your business, The Business Owners Guide to Financial Freedom, and What your CPA isn’t telling you, Visit my Author page at Amazon to learn more.
- I am the co-host of two podcasts with my partner Mat Sorensen, with almost 2M+ downloads. The Main Street Business Podcast, and The Directed IRA Podcast.
- I have appeared on multiple network TV spots as a small business tax and legal expert, including WGN, KTLA, King 5, and MSNBC.
- I’m an Officer and Board Member for my favorite charity: The Foundation for Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy.
- Finally, I love to spend my spare time with my family and travel, hoping to experience to the fullest what this amazing country and world has to offer.