Kevin L. Kennedy
Kevin L. Kennedy
Kevin’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- I am a tax lawyer that helps small business owners and real estate and crypto investors with tax, business, and estate planning. My ‘bread and butter’ work consists of helping clients establish their ‘trifecta’. I also have a niche in the area of self-directed IRA/401k law. Since working for KKOS Lawyers in 2014, I have formed 1,000+ LLC’s, S-corp,’s, self-directed IRA LLC’s, self-directed Solo 401k’s, and estate plans (revocable living trust, will, power of attorney, etc.).
- I advise real estate investors to maximize tax benefits from their rentals, establish protection for themselves from their rentals and vice versa, and to properly coordinate their rentals into their estate plan.
- I help small business owners to implement various tax deductions including properly paying their kids, home office, auto, travel, dining, healthcare, and retirement contributions, and to properly coordinate their business into their revocable living trust.
- I work with crypto investors and advise them on how to structure their entities and to understand the how the various type of crypto activities are taxed.
- I advise investors who want to use their retirement account (IRA, 401k, etc.) to invest in the alternative markets e.g. real estate, crypto, lending, etc., and who want to maximize use of their Roth IRA’s and Roth 401k’s.
- B.S. Business/Marketing, W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University
- J.D., Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University
- LLM, Masters of Taxation, Washington University School of Law (pending)
- Admitted to practice as an Attorney in both the federal and state courts of Arizona since 2013.
Outside of KKOS
- I love golf, basketball, and being outdoors. I spend most of my free time with my family (wife and five kids), and our blind dog, Buddy.