Chris’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- I act as a government affairs lawyer, for KKOS Lawyers. I along with Mike Ostermiller have been repeatedly recognized as Utah Legal Elites in the area of Government Relations by Utah Business Magazine and regularly represent clients before the Utah Legislature.
- With nineteen years of experience as a lobbyist and I serve as CEO for the Utah Association of Realtors. I am responsible for creating and managing legislative advocacy efforts, including legislative drafting, campaigning, fund-raising, PAC money disbursement, and lobbying. I’m also a frequent speaker in meetings across Utah where he helps business leaders and their staff members better understand the legal and political issues facing their industries.
- Brigham Young University – 1998
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Juris Doctor
Outside of KKOS
- Chris serves as the Chief Executive Officer for the Utah Association of Realtors.
- Is also a member of the American Bar Association and the American Society of Association Executives.
- I enjoy traveling, hiking, and spending time outside with my boyfriend and our two wire-haired pointers, Finnegan & Lloyd.