Kristie’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- Over a decade of experience advising clients on all aspects of business transactions. Kristie assists clients with corporate structuring, tax planning, negotiating and documenting business sales and acquisitions, corporate finance for early-stage companies, as well as employee benefits (such as self-directed retirement and health plans) for small business.
- Having worked as general counsel to a multi-national technology company, and lived and practiced law outside the United States, Kristie brings an international perspective and network of international specialists to her practice with KKOS. She focuses her practice on advising small to mid-market businesses on cross-border transactions.
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- University of Utah, BS, Biochemistry
- Idaho State Bar
- Utah State Bar
- American Samoa State Bar
- US Patent and Trademark Bar (Registered Patent Agent)
Outside of KKOS
- Brokered $10 million dollar financing for public utility company using federally subsidized New Market Tax Credit Program
- Negotiated over $20 million of commercial content licenses over 3 international territories
- Managed all group technology including, patent & trademark portfolio of 15 unique brands valued over $5 million
- Directed sensitive internal investigation and reporting of potential employee misconduct under government defense contracts
- Performed title research and verification for highly disputed tracts, as well as title clearance of liens and encumbrances in unique communal property jurisdiction
- Kristie is a native of Idaho and loves to be outdoors; most weekends will find her on the banks of a lake or river (even when it is hard water)