Mark’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- My passion is helping entrepreneurs structure their operations in an efficient and simple manner to mitigate their tax exposure and protect their assets. I strive to provide a comprehensive plan that establishes a structure that works for today, but that is flexible for future growth.
- Prior to joining KKOS, I worked with accounting firms and multinational corporations in various aspects of taxation and business valuation. My background lends a unique perspective, especially when considering an acquisition or sale of a business. I am passionate about small business and am excited to help break down complex issues so you can operate more effectively.
- Indiana University Robert H McKinney School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business, MBA – Accounting
- University of Utah, BS – Business Administration
Outside of KKOS
- I love being outdoors with my wife and three sons, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking, and gardening.