Max’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- My time at KKOS has been spent as Mark Kohler’s personal Law Clerk. This includes researching topics and staying current on regulations that will affect our firm and our clients. I’ve been able to help Mark with his clients which has included client support and drafting.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts are one of my main focuses at KKOS Lawyers. I work with clients who are dealing with highly appreciated assets and are facing high capital gains. I meet with our clients to determine if the Charitable Remainder Trust is a viable and beneficial option.
- Estate Planning is one of our core services and I’ve worked with our clients through all stages of our process which includes, speaking with clients about their situation and goals, drafting, and reviewing the final product.
- Transferring deeds is an area of our business I’ve had the opportunity to work with our clients in transferring assets to their Revocable Living Trusts or an entity that best meets their needs with respect to asset protection, privacy, and an overall great structure.
- I’ve spent time working with our clients in all of our core services which include: The Trifecta, Business Planning and Structuring, Estate Planning, Self-Directing Retirement Accounts, Deeds, and Cryptocurrency.
- Widener Commonwealth Law School
- The University of Utah, BS in Economics
Outside of KKOS
- I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
- Golfing and other outdoor activities.