3 Services, 1 Clean Up Special
Get Your Trifecta
Business Entity Structure Consult
- Trifecta diagram (business, assets, estate) with recommendation and actions items.
- Consult with Attorney up to 1 Hour regarding business entity structuring and entity tax questions (new or existing).
- Includes new entity set-up or clean-up or amendments to an existing entity.
$1,595 $1,495 plus state filing fees
Get a New Entity
LLC or S-Corp
- LLC or S-Corp Set-Up with state and all required docs.
- Consult with Attorney up to 1 hour on legal and tax and questions for the new entity.
- We file all docs with state, obtain IRS EIN, and complete operating agreement, minutes, and corporate book.
$1,195 $1,095 plus state filing fees
Get Cleaned Up
Entity Clean Up
- Attorney review of existing entity docs and recommended changes and additions.
- Consult with Attorney up to 30 minutes on entity and recommend changes and additions.
- Draft changes and complete any missing documents (operating agreement, minutes, etc.)
$895 $845 plus state filing fees (if applicable)
Unsure Which Service is Right for You?
Do You Want to Ask Some Questions Before Getting Started?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which Service Should I Get?
A: It depends on each client’s specific situation:
– Business Entity Structure Consult if you want to take your business planning and structure to the next level. This service will include a new entity or clean-up AND a trifecta diagram tailored to your situation.
– New Entity if you set it up in the wrong state, set up the wrong entity type, or if you have additional assets that need to be protected.
– Entity Clean Up if you set up your entity (LLC or S-Corp) and only have one paper to show for it or you checked the wrong boxes.
If you still feel uncertain, book a FREE 15-minute interview by clicking the button above the FAQ
Q: What if I Buy a Clean Up, but I End Up Needing a New Entity?
A: If you are in a consult the attorney determines that you will need a new entity, we can credit the amount paid for the clean up towards the new entity. You will not need to pay both prices.
You will be billed for any extra attorney time used.
Q: What is the difference between the Business Entity Structure Consult and a New Entity?
A: The Trifecta Consult includes everything the New Entity inlcudes and more. The biggest benefit of the Trifecta consult is we map out your entire structure into a map that will help you both get organized and stay organized.
If you want to learn more about the Trifecta, check out this video: Every American Building Wealth NEEDS to Know The Trifecta – 10 Reasons Why
The Trifecta: What you’ll get at from a Business Entity Structure Consult
This consult is all about creating a roadmap for your business. If you are wanting to clean up more than just an entity, this consult is for you. Watch or listen to this episode to learn more about the power of the Trifecta.
Getting a New Entity
Not sure if you need a new entity (S-Corp or LLC)? You might find this podcast episode helpful!
What is a “Clean Up”?
Mark and Mat Break down when you may need a clean up in this episode of the main street business podcast.