Garrick’s Work at KKOS Lawyers
- My work at KKOS focuses primarily on estate planning and business structures in an attempt to minimize taxes and increase the protection of my clients’ assets. This also includes planning for specially regulated NFA firearms and other NFA devices to remain in compliance with relevant gun control laws.
- Over the course of my legal career, I have advised hundreds of clients on matters ranging from common misdemeanors to tax strategies. Protecting people’s interests from the government and others has always been the main objective in everything I have done as a lawyer.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Idaho State University, B.S., Political Science
Outside of KKOS
- I devote most of my free time to spending time with my wife and two kids, usually watching football or various TV shows.