Company Maintenance Special
Special Extended to President’s Day
It’s time to get your minutes done (whether LLC or Corp) and dial in your basic asset protection!
When you set up your LLC or Corporation you expected asset protection and better write-offs with more audit protection with the IRS…right?
However, if you don’t maintain your entity…You don’t get this protection! (even with an LLC)
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Watch this video with Mark J. Kohler as he explains what Company Maintenance is all about!
- Preparation of Annual Director, Shareholder, or Member Minutes
- Ensure that Annual Required State Filings are complete and that proper Filing Fee is paid
- Review of Current Company Status with appropriate State Agencies
- Notify you when Annual Meetings are necessary and provide a Questionnaire
- Maintain a Digital Record of all Company Records and Minutes
“Help us Help You”…Jerry Maguire
Sign up below to secure the special pricing. A Paralegal will be in touch within 24 hours (1 business day) to confirm your information and gather additional data.
If you have multiple entities, you MUST fill out the form multiple times for ALL of your entities.
Regardless of when your State Filing Fee* is due, you will receive the $99 special sales price for all of 2019. Act now and save!
*State filing fees not included or entities currently on the Company Maintenance Program